Build-to-Print Parts for the Next Generation of Aircraft
Changing dynamics in the global aerospace and defense industry require innovative designs for the next generation aircraft.
Machined and Fabricated Parts, also known as build-to-print parts, are an integral part of this innovation.
These highly engineered products require:
- Rigorous testing
- Comprehensive dimensional drawings
- Complete documentation and certification
- Full traceability from raw material to finished good
Incora™ simplifies the management of non-standard parts.
Partnering with over 100 vetted manufacturers and machine shops, we provide best practices for sourcing new materials and in-house quality testing. Customers receive quality assured and fully documented products through a single supplier, with value added services.
Benefits of Incora’s Machined Parts Distribution
- Full Part Traceability: Document and certification review carried out by Incora, with full traceability of parts
- Accelerate Manufacture into Supply Base: Closed-loop management of Model-Based Definition programs
- Sourcing Simplified: Supplier consolidation into a single, trusted, reliable partner
- Improved Cash Flow: Inventory stored off site at Incora facilities until you need it, lowering your overhead costs, working capital and financial risk
- Better Purchasing Leverage: Access to competitive pricing from 100+ quality vetted manufacturers
- Optimized Supply and Value Chain: Value adding services that bolster efficiency in your processes and operations, customizing your machined and fabricated parts supply chain to the unique needs of your business
Closed Loop Management and Change Control
We offer closed loop management of Model-Based Definition programs, managing CATIA files (3-D models) and all CAD data across 3DVIA and Enovia DMU platforms, accelerating manufacture into the supply base.
Count on us to deliver secure file transfer, provide strict revision and change control, and accurate reproduction of CATIA files to 2-D drawings.
Types of Machined and Fabricated Parts
- Gears / Splines
- Laser Cut
- Milled; 3, 4 and 5 Axis
- Swiss Type
- Water Jet
A Leader in Machined and Fabricated Part Distribution
Our comprehensive inventory levels and supply chain expertise help us reduce complexity and increase reliability so that you can deliver mission-critical solutions that improve our world.
Optimize your supply of machined and fabricated parts by sourcing from Incora.