Gain Total Control of Your Chemical Data
Aircraft manufacturing and maintenance, automotive manufacturing, pharmaceutical research, healthcare facilities – these and other industries share a need for large chemical inventories subject to strict regulations.
And with thousands of chemical products in use at any given facility, keeping track of chemical usage, disposal, replenishment, and regulatory reporting is a monumental task.
Incora™ Chemical Data Management Services address this challenge. Our proprietary software platform, tcmis™, has the tools needed for your business to control purchasing and scrap costs, accurately track inventory location and usage, and make environmental and regulatory compliance simple and successful.
tcmis - Chemical Data Management System
tcmis is a web-based chemical lifecycle, environmental, and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) management platform. It catalogs your entire chemical product inventory and provides robust reporting features, chemical gatekeeping, and supply chain visibility at each stage.
Benefits of tcmis
- Improved Inventory Management: Quality flow down and assurance plus tools to manage shelf life and reduce waste and scrap
- Customer Tailored: Customized product catalog for each customer
- Total Chemical Control: Key data providing comprehensive, real-time supply chain visibility to make informed purchasing decisions
- Simplified Regulatory Reports: Real-time, custom reports for a wide range of fields, plus simplified environmental, health and safety (EHS) reporting with consolidated and accessible data
- Easy Implementation: ERP integration and timely updates with web-based platform
Regulatory and Trade Compliance
tcmis simplifies the task of regulatory and trade compliance by aggregating all information required for reporting. This means streamlined:
- Export compliance
- Local and international regulatory compliance
- Conflict minerals compliance
- Importer and exporter record of standards
- International shipping of chemicals standards
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- EU Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- SDS translation features
A Leader in Chemical Data Management
As a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, Incora delivers responsive systems that address the distinct needs of complex industries.
From regulatory compliance to comprehensive chemical catalogues, we are your complete chemical data management solution.
Contact us to learn more about how our tcmis software can improve your operations.