Gain Total Control of Your Chemical Data
Aircraft manufacturing and maintenance, automotive manufacturing, pharmaceutical research, healthcare facilities – these and other industries share a need for large chemical inventories subject to strict regulations.
And with thousands of chemical products in use at any given facility, keeping track of chemical usage, disposal, replenishment, and regulatory reporting is a monumental task.
Incora™ Chemical Data Management Services address this challenge. Our proprietary software platform tcmIS™ has the tools needed for your business to control purchasing and scrap costs, accurately track inventory location and usage, and make environmental and regulatory compliance simple and successful.
tcmIS - Chemical Data Management System
Our proprietary chemical data management system, tcmIS, is a web-based chemical lifecycle, environmental, and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) management platform. It catalogs your entire chemical product inventory and provides robust reporting features, chemical gatekeeping, and supply chain visibility at each stage.
Benefits of tcmIS
- Improved Inventory Management: Quality flow down and assurance plus tools to manage shelf life and reduce waste and scrap
- Customer Tailored: Customized product catalog for each customer
- Total Chemical Control: Key data providing comprehensive, real-time supply chain visibility to make informed purchasing decisions
- Simplified Regulatory Reports: Real-time, custom reports for a wide range of fields, plus simplified environmental, health and safety (EHS) reporting with consolidated and accessible data
- Easy Implementation: ERP integration and timely updates with web-based platform
Regulatory and Trade Compliance
Our tcmIS Chemical Data Management System simplifies the task of regulatory and trade compliance by aggregating all information required for reporting. This means streamlined:
- Export compliance
- Local and international regulatory compliance
- Conflict minerals compliance
- Importer and exporter record of standards
- International shipping of chemicals standards
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- EU Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
- SDS translation features
HazCom and SDS Management System
Hazardous Communication standards (HazCom) require employers to provide their workforce with safe handling knowledge for hazardous chemicals used at their facilities.
Our HazCom and SDS Management System is a web-based platform that facilitates safe work practices by providing user-friendly online safety training in easy-to-understand Safe-Use-Guides.
Training modules provide employees with 24/7 access to information about the chemicals they use in a format they can understand. It helps organizations remain compliant to environmental, health and safety (EHS) requirements, while also improving employee safety.
To learn more, please visit maxcomonline.com. For support, please call us at +1 800-524-7096.
Benefits of Incora HazCom and SDS Management System
- A comprehensive tool for regulatory compliance and continued HazCom and EHS compliance
- Online SDS management
- Online training modules
- Annual recertification of all SDSs
- Secondary Labeling
- Safe Use Guides for critical information on spills, fires, first aid, and other emergencies
- Data for regulatory reporting in compliance with EHS requirements
A Leader in Chemical Data and Compliance Management
As a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, Incora delivers responsive systems that address the distinct needs of complex industries.
From regulatory compliance to comprehensive chemical catalogues, we are your complete chemical data and compliance management solution.
Contact us to learn more about how our Chemical Data and Compliance Management can improve your operations.