Reduce Build Time. Increase Efficiency.
Structural and process material kits to streamline composite part manufacture.
The need for greater fuel efficiency and aircraft design innovation is driving increased demand for composite materials. To meet this growing demand, composite part manufacturers need greater operational and production line efficiency.
Incora™ Composite Management Services build this efficiency.
Our fully customizable kits of structural and process materials contain everything you need for simple or complex part manufacture. From high-quality prepregs to engineered vacuum bags customized to your part specifications, our kits will dramatically reduce your lay-up times.
Paired with industry leading supply chain management services, Incora Composite Management Services let your operators focus on part manufacture, unimpeded.
Benefits of Incora Composite Management Services
- Proprietary Dynamic Nesting Technology: State-of-the-art nesting software factors in your long-range demand forecasts, providing 10- 25% average material savings and associated cost reductions
- Highly Engineered and Organized Kits: Easy-to-use kits that minimize build times, variability, and the need for specialized operators
- Full Batch Traceability: Systems that make it simple to maintain regulatory compliance and visibility of your composite material supply chain
- Improved Part Quality: Engineered vacuum bag materials result in less part-to-part variation, more efficient autoclave cycles, and higher first-pass yield rates
- Dynamic Supply Chain Services: Quality inspection, just-in-time and point of use delivery, and waste reduction
- Comprehensive Inventory Management: Proprietary chemical inventory management software for inventory optimization, data management, shelf-life monitoring, and regulatory reporting support
A Leader in Comprehensive Supply Chain Management
As a global, leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions to the world’s most critical industries, Incora delivers responsive solutions that address the distinct needs of composites manufacturers.
From procurement to disposal, we are your full composite supply chain solution.
Learn how our Composite Management Services can improve your operations.