Leave Your Supply Chain to Us
For companies in complex industries like aerospace, defense, automotive, and pharmaceutical, supply chain management is a challenge.
A dedicated team is required to coordinate with hundreds or even thousands of suppliers while ensuring compliance with ever-changing regulatory systems. Even small companies are challenged with the long supply chains that result from globalization.
A fourth-party logistics (4PL) program with Incora™ makes it simple. Our 4PL services mean comprehensive supply chain management, fully customizable to your specific business needs. We utilize our innovative solutions to reduce complexity and ensure that you deliver on the mission critical.
From supplier and third-party logistics (3PL) management to accurate demand forecasts, we focus on the daily minutia so you can focus on your core business.
Benefits of Incora 4PL Services
- Supply Chain Simplicity: Single point of contact for your entire supply chain and inventory needs, including supplier accountability, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance
- Reduced Inventory Burden: Incora inventory ownership that reduces your financial risk while freeing up capital that would be tied up in inventory
- Accurate Forecasting and Planning: Proprietary software equipped with machine learning to develop accurate demand forecasts for your operations, bolstered by automated order placement and tracking
- Continuous Improvement: Supply chain optimization through rigorous data collection and analysis of supply chain pressures
- Cost Savings: Lower overheads and labor, reduced inventory burden, elimination of wasteful processes, and improved purchasing leverage from our expanded supplier base
- Increased Customer Efficiency: Internal operations and value chain analysis to eliminate inefficiencies and waste
- Quality Assurance: Zero defects program to ensure we deliver right first time, every time
- Accountability: Tailored reporting and tracking of your key performance indicators to ensure Incora meets or exceeds your expectations, enhances your productivity, and reduces stock outs
Features of Incora 4PL Services
Our 4PL Services can be tailored to manage all aspects of your supply chain for hardware, electronics, chemicals, consumables, and more. This includes:
- Compliance and regulatory fulfillment
- Forecasting and inventory analysis
- Demand management
- Supplier engagement and escalation
- On-site replenishment
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Freight forwarding
- Inbound deliveries
- Goods receipt and inspection
- Quality and containment activity
Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
Aside from managing external 3PL providers, Incora also provides 3PL and partial 4PL services if your operations do not warrant a full 4PL program.
A Leader in Comprehensive Supply Chain Management
As a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, Incora delivers responsive systems that address the distinct needs of complex industries.
From sourcing to forecasting, we are your complete supply chain management solution.
Contact us to learn more about how our 4PL and 3PL services can improve your operations.