Free Your Operators to Focus on the Mission Critical
Efficiency is critical for aircraft manufacture and maintenance operations. Incora™ Kitting Services answer that need and are suitable for a wide range of manufacturing, assembly, aftermarket, and MRO requirements.
Our kitting solution delivers the exact quantities of product needed for a specific job, directly to your point of use. Kits are designed and fully customized around your unique workflow. Using our experience in designing kitting projects for customers, we will find the most optimal way of getting products to your technicians.
Our kits provide everything you need in one place, allowing your technicians to get the job done as efficiently as possible. The kits are laid out exactly how you want them, with any product you need, even if we do not source it ourselves. There are flexible methods of delivery, all of which can be included in our Just-in-Time/Direct Line Feed solutions.
The result is less time gathering materials and more time focused on the job at hand.
Benefits of Incora Kitting Services
- Ease of Use and Increased Productivity: Enhanced operational efficiency with product delivered to operators and subcontractors in user-friendly build sequence order, so time is spent working and not searching for parts
- Reduction of SKUs: Exact amount of needed materials with less on-hand inventory, reduced waste and scrap
- Simplified Inventory Management: Reduced inventory and work in progress, improved capacity planning, and expanded floor space due to optimized inventory delivery
- Reliability: 100% of the required product in a kit, improving your performance and service levels
- Convenience and Consolidated Invoices: Line feed solutions for kits, where you need it, when you need it, and a single monthly invoice for all product consumed
Our Kitting Services helped one major aircraft engine manufacturer reduce their engine build times by 33%, from 60 to 40 hours.
Features of Incora Kitting Services
Kits are customized to meet your exact needs, for simple to complex assemblies. Our dedicated teams pay careful attention to lot control, labeling, precise quantities, and quality assurance, making sure all your requirements are met.
We provide a variety of kit designs, including:
- Shadow Boxes
- Plastic tackle boxes
- Vacuum sealed containers
- Custom-designed containers for specific needs
Kits can contain everything in the bill of material and beyond. A wide range of materials can be delivered in a kit, including:
- Electronic products
- Engineering work cards
- Structural and process composites materials
- And more
Depending on the requirement, kits can be comprised of Incora sourced products, customer owned, manufactured product, or a mixture. Kits can be built at any of our global facilities or on your own site.
We will work with you to scope, implement and project manage your kits, ensuring a seamless process.
By developing customized supply and packaging solutions Incora provides efficiencies that enable you to focus on your mission-critical operations.
A Leader in Kitting Services
As a leading, global provider of innovative supply chain solutions, Incora delivers responsive systems that address the distinct needs of demanding industries.
From full traceability to operational improvements, we are your complete kitting solution.
Learn more about how our Kitting Services can improve your operations.