Optimizing Chemicals Usage and Management for Industrial Manufacturers
Managing the chemicals needed for manufacturing presents unique challenges. Without systems in place for sourcing best-in-class products and optimizing usage, the lifespan of your machinery decreases while waste goes up. These inefficiencies inevitably lead to higher costs.
Incora™ makes chemical management for industrial manufacturers easy and reliable, bringing process improvements that reduce waste, extend the lifespan of your machinery, and ultimately drive cost savings.
As an experienced provider of chemical management to the world’s most demanding industries, we offer a wide range of products and comprehensive services that improve your manufacturing processes.
Industries We Serve
- Automotive and Truck
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
How Incora Delivers Value to Manufacturers
- Cost Reduction and Increased Profitability: A proven record of creating savings for customers through process improvements that drive better fluid management
- Reduced Waste: Systems and software that optimize usage parameter control and improve recycling of coolants and other fluids, helping you avoid excess purchasing
- Best-in-Class Products and Supplier Neutrality: Since Incora does not manufacture chemicals, we are committed to helping you select the best-in-class chemical, regardless of manufacturer
- Optimized Value Chain: Process improvements that increase operational efficiency and let you focus on your core business
- Greater Supply Chain Control: Comprehensive chemical management that improves inventory control and creates greater visibility through expedited and tracked shipments
- Simplified Compliance and Reporting: Tools for simplified regulatory reporting and environmental, health, and safety compliance, plus Safety Data Sheet (SDS) management
For one customer, our services achieved $2 million savings through best-in-class chemical selection and improved fluid management, while reducing labor costs for wastewater operations by 40%.
Chemical Management Services (CMS)
Our services cover the entire life cycle of your chemicals, including:
- Fluid management
- Process improvements
- Waste management
Our trained team evaluates your non-core chemical processes to identify and implement process efficiencies that drive cost savings. This includes use of indirect chemicals like oils, greases, lubricants, and cutting fluids.
Further benefits include:
- Global capabilities
- Supplier-neutral purchasing
- Waste management process improvements
Chemical Data Management – tcmIS™
Our proprietary Chemical Data Management software, tcmIS, tracks chemicals across multiple sites, helps manage shelf life sensitive materials, and collects usage data for improved fluid management and forecasting.
This system maintains highly accurate inventories that enable you to:
- Accurately track usage data
- Avoid excess purchasing
- Reduce leaks, costs, and waste
We also provide a web based HazCom and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management platform that simplifies environmental, health, and safety compliance.
Because Incora does not manufacture chemicals, we are supplier-neutral and will recommend the best-in-class products for your applications. Our comprehensive product range includes:
- Metalworking fluids
- Paints and coatings
- Lab chemicals
- Industrial gases
- Forming fluids
- Water treatment chemicals
- And more
A Dynamic and Innovative Partner
Incora is continuously improving and adding to our product offerings, logistics functions, and technologies so we can better help customers develop and adapt to changing market dynamics. Our global footprint leverages an international network strengthened by local support.
Find out how Incora can help your business achieve a simpler, more efficient, and more effective supply and value chain.